Thursday, August 03, 2017

Spicy Szechuan Fish


A co-worker gave me a packet of Szechuan fish premixed to try and told me that it was very good. As I loved spicy food and I also liked Szechuan fish, I gladly tried it at home.  Since I had some Szechuan peppers at home, I added that for the numbing effect.  I also added non-GMO tofu, organic romaine lettuce, organic portobello mushroom and some cilantro.  I used Swai for this, but you can also use Tilapia or Cod fish.  The rest I just followed the instructions at the back of the premixed packet.  Definitely very spicy and numbing, very good serving it with white Jasmine rice.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

sandrine said...

Hi, What is the branch of the Szechuan fish premix?

Thanks,
Sandrine

Little Corner of Mine said...

Hi Sandrine,
Sorry I don't remember. Someone gave it to me.